POTTED MULTIFLORA CHRYSANTHEMUM PLANT (WHITE)- PACK 4
5 (1 Reviews)
“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you."
Multiflora Chrysanthemum is a variety of chrysanthemums with small numerous flowers, while flowering resembles a ball of flowers. Its feature is that such a shape of the bush is formed independently and this is not required special care.
Care Tips for Chrysanthemums:
• Keep the soil lightly moist.
• Prune chrysanthemums to promote growth.
• Protect your chrysanthemums from pests.
• Allow dead leaves to accumulate around your plants.
• Overwinter your chrysanthemums indoors
In rare events of unavailability of wrapping colors and material as shown, please let us replace the color/wrapping material from the same wrapping family
Recommended For YouSee More From Flowering Plants