WELLWOMAN 50+ TABLETS 30'S
0 (0 Reviews)
Wellwoman 50+ is a comprehensive nutritional supplement specifically designed for women aged 50 and above. It contains 26 vitamins, minerals, and plant-derived nutrients to support key areas of health important to women over 50, including heart, brain, eye, and immune health.
Here are some of the key benefits of Wellwoman 50+:
• Supports an active lifestyle by reducing tiredness and fatigue and contributing to normal energy release.
• Supports immune function by contributing to the normal function of the immune system.
• Supports normal vision by protecting cells from oxidative stress and contributing to the maintenance of normal vision.
• Supports heart and circulation by contributing to the normal function of the heart and normal homocysteine metabolism.
• Supports brain and nervous system function by contributing to the maintenance of normal function of the nervous system and normal mental performance.
Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Polydextrose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin, Colours: Calcium Carbonate, Copper Chlorophyllin [Natural Source]), Zinc Sulphate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Phosphatidylcholine (Lecithin, Soya), Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Green Tea Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Betacarotene (Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Lutein Esters, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Coenzyme Q10, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
How to use
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Gluten free
• No preservatives, yeast or lactose
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold on base of carton. Made in a site that may handle nuts. Not to be taken on an empty stomach. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Recommended For YouSee More From Vitamins and Supplements